8 June 2022 – With the countdown running for our Summit 2022 in Katowice, Poland, the GPM is proud to share the programme of the event.
For the first time, the GPM Annual Summit will take place in connection with the World Urban Forum, and in partnership with the OECD. The GPM Summit will meet the question of a change in an unpredictable world head-on with the theme of “Transforming Together: How Cities Must Lead Democratic, Inclusive and Innovative Change.”
Our cities must find solutions for long developing challenges and rapidly emerging crises. We must offer hope, opportunity, and dignity to the millions who are migrating into our cities from within our countries and across borders. The GPM Summit will take on the framework of democratic transformation, with a focus on developing and delivering effective and sustainable policy, at a local level, and with particular attention to the opportunities and challenges afforded by migration in its many forms.
- To read more about the GPM Annual Summit 2022 Programme, please go to: www.globalparliamentofmayors.org/programme/
- To participate in the Summit, you can register here.
- To download the programme, click here.
- Review the position papers for the discussion: https://globalparliamentofmayors.org/position-papers-2022/
- Keep updated with the Annual Summit 2022: follow us on social media and share your opinions. You can download the social media toolkit here.